News and entertainment news and celebrity news, gossip, rumours and social

Search Our Blog Below

80-yr-old pastor drugged and robbed by Funmilola Adesanya, his 49-year-old mistress

An 80-year-old man, Godwin Faworinshe, who claims to be a pastor with a church in Shomolu, Lagos has allegedly drugged and robbed by his 49-year-old mistress, Funmilola Adesanya.

A distraught Faworinshe from Ago-Iwoye in OgunState, told a magistrate court in Yaba that his Ikorodu, Lagos-born mistress added sleeping pills to his medication and bolted with his money after he fell into a deep sleep.

In his testimony in the court, Faworinshe, stated that he had promised to give Funmilola some money to enable her start a new business but she was not patient enough.

According to him, “on that fateful day, I went out in the morning, Funmilola probably thought that I had gone to the bank to collect some huge amount of money. When I got back around 11am, I requested that she give me my medications. I have been on some prescribed medications due to ailments attributed to old age.

Please Scroll Below for NEXT Page to continue

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive