According to UK Mirror ,Pablo-Luiz, 41, said:
”The girl had an argument with her boyfriend. The man was accusing her of cheating and then his friend also starts to attack the girl.”Nobody tries to help because they are too scared. You step in to help, you die. you are attacked too. If not then, maybe next week or next month. Or your family are.’You see what happens to the girl friend who tries to help. She’s attacked too. She’s lucky it wasn’t worse.
”It’s a terrible thing to see. I am sad each time I see it. But you just cannot mess with these people. There is usually drugs involved as well.
”I don’t know if the girl survived. Not even an ambulance came. A friend had to pay for a taxi to take her to hospital.
”People are too scared to speak out against these people in case they take revenge.’
It’s not known whether she survived the brutal attack
WATCH VIDEO BELLOW






No comments:
Post a Comment